It works! Project ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It works! Project ideas

Post by wdutertre17 on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:27 am

This is William du Tertre and I was able to successfully create an account and can post blogs as well.  I think this can definitely work, so an idea I have is that we involve our students here, weather that's only the French II class or all of the french students, and involve madame de palm's students.  Madame de Palma, do you think we could even involve your son maybe a few of his friends who could be interested?  He would fits my age group and those of my classmates better and would be great just to involve more people.  From what I hear however, he does sound like a busy man so that's why these are just ideas.  For now, this is great and hopefully we can start creating some interesting projects and exchanges! Very Happy

wdutertre17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hooray!!

Post by B de Palma on Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:01 pm

It's so great to read your enthusiastic post William, I totally agree that we can involve all the students interested from both sides. I'll ask Eric to register as well and I hope he will find a few friends who would be happy to practise their English and exchange about interesting topics Very Happy   I've also contacted parents from the lycée/High School in Chaville to inform them about the project. I hope they will be interested for their teens... I'll let you know.

B de Palma
Admin

View user profile http://chavmtnlake.creationforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: It works! Project ideas

Post by Gladys Michel on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:59 pm

Hello I'm Gladys Michel and I come from Chaville. I heard about this project and I am very interested and ethusiastic ! As I am in high school, I will talk to my english teacher who can be interested I can also involve some of my friends if they want.
I am happy to see that this project becomes concrete ! Very Happy

Gladys Michel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wdutertre17 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:07 am

That's Great! I would love to involve your school so that we could some great English-French exchanges. Anyone you know that we could expand this project with would be great. I want to involve more people simply because at my high school, only the French II kids are involved, but that's only a fraction of the kids who take French at my school, and there are even a lot of more advanced french corses beyond that! So I'm very glad to hear that you will introduce this idea to your English teacher, and personally, my goal would be to have some form of a student exchange program by the end of next year! Very Happy

wdutertre17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia Gomez on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:10 pm

Bonjour Brigitte,
It's nice to hear from you and know that you've been in touch with some people from the high school in Chaville. Sue has kept me informed about the progress in the communication between your students. Like Will said, there are several students at our school who are taking French, from levels 1 through 5/AP, and the ages range from 14 to 18. As the year progresses and we start a new school year in September, I am sure the exchange among our students will expand. Glad to see posts from all sides Smile - Pia Garate-Gomez

Pia Gomez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucier5 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:33 pm

Hello,
I am Lucie Van Eeckhoven and I live in Chaville.
I am happy and interested in this project. flower
It will be great to speak with strangers.

Lucier5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum